Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Floor are Finished

{extreme close-up of floors}

It's been a long while since I've posted an update because, for a while there, there was nothing to report except:  still working on the floors.  I couldn't bear to post another update of the concrete floors in progress.  

So, at long last, I'm happy to report that they're done and look great.  I don't, unfortunately, have anything positive to say about the process since it took FOREVER and everything that could have gone wrong did.  Let's just leave it at that, shall we?  

Believe it or not, I didn't take any good photos of the finished floor in a whole room before we covered it in paper (to protect it); we were so thrilled that it was finally done and excited to be moving on to the next trade!

 {brown paper covers the floors throughout the house}

Moving on!  Trim is happening now.

No comments:

Post a Comment